Tuesday 10 January 2012

Inception


During the Christmas break, I finally watched the most talked about film of 2010; Inception. It was a very mind boggling film to watch, but throughout it, I picked up the concept, and started to understand what what happening. I found the idea of dreams withing dreams within dreams captivating. The opening shot is of waves crashing among eacother and Leonardo Di Caprio waking up on a beach. What I find interesting is that we see this scene again later on in the film. To watch this rilm, it requires patience, attention and and wide imagination. I particularly like the ending of the film, as it ends on a cliff hanger. I'd love to see a sequel as I found it so intriguing. Now that I've actually had the chance to watch it, I really want to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment