Thursday 12 January 2012

Production Companies

Unfortunately, I wasn't in the last Media lesson, but I was able to catch up. We researched film production companies for our exam in May. I had a look at 3 production companies online, and 2 different films for each. These production companies and films are not set in stone, I may research more nearer the time on the exam.

20th Century Fox

- Titanic
- Avatar

Paramount Pictures

- The Godfather
- Mean Girls

Legendary Picture

- Inception
- The Hangover

All of the above are a few of my favourite films. Each film has a different genre, and I believe that I could use these in my exam as I would have a lot to talk about. In my research nearer the time, I may look into Dreamworks, as I am aware they have animated films.

No comments:

Post a Comment