Thursday 22 March 2012

Our final film



Finally, Elisha, Megan, Alyce and I have completed our film opening. After months of blood, sweat and tears, we have come to an end. We have changed our ending completely as we felt our previous endings did not suit the film. We have now added a scene where a packaging of drugs falls out of our characters pocket. We liked this idea as the situation contrasts with the jolly music and the pleasant bike rides. I am extremely pleased with our film opening, and I have enjoyed working as part of a team and completing it. Over the past few months whilst filming, I have learnt many new things such as how to decide whether a shot works or not, how important the mise-en-scene is and how it may reflect the character, that sound is vital as it creates an atmosphere and many more things. In terms of editing. I learnt how to split clips, how to slow down/speed up sound, how to import pictures and so forth. It has been beneficial as it has opened my eyes up into the media world and I have realised I would really like to pursue a career in media.

No comments:

Post a Comment