Monday 6 February 2012

About time it snowed :D

Finally god has heard our prayers! We've been wishing for snow for months and it's about time we got some! Over the weekend it has been snowing very heavily, and my group decided it is a perfect opportunity to film. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the filming, although I heard great feedback, and the day went incredibly well! We practically have all the footage we need, yet I feel we probably should try and film on a day it rains. As we have been editing our footage after every day we have filmed, our film is almost finished. My group still needs to think of a title and production company, but we still have lots of time. We have also thought about the font we are going to use as our names come up, perhaps a typewriting font?

No comments:

Post a Comment