Tuesday 14 February 2012

Mine and Alyce's day at the cinema

On Sunday evening, me and Alyce went to the cinema to watch 'The Vow'. We had been talking about going to see it once it had been released, so we decided to go. It was such an amazing film and I recommend it to all. It had my two favourite actors in it, Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. It's about a married couple who have a car accident, and the Rachel McAdams, who plays Channing Tatum's wife has brain damaga due to the accident and doesn't remember her husband. During the film, you see Channing try to rekindle their love, and remind her why she fell in love with him in the first place. I won't give too much away, but I really do recommend it and I adivse you to bring a packet of tissues with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment